Indigenous Ghanaian restaurant serving both local and continental delicacies in Ghanaian traditional style.
Since our opening in 2018, Dimaensa has served its customers with sumptuous and wonderful delicacies either local or continental in signature earthenware bowls. Located at 51 Swaniker Street Abelemkpe- we are the new sensation in the city when it comes to eating home away from home.
- Local dishes ( fufu package, banku package, ampesi package, kokonte package)
- Rice dishes (beef and vegetable jollof, beef fried rice, plain rice)
- Extras (crab, mushroom, snail, yemu ade3, dry fish, wele)
- Sunday Special (omo tuo, fufu, tuo zaafi)
- Extras (fried eggs, chicken wings, kelewele, fried tilapia)
Open Hours: Mon - Sat :11:30 am - 10:00 pm Sunday : 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
This place hasn't been rated yet.
Most popular places
Capitol Café & Restaurant
Capitol Café & Restaurant, AccraAt Capitol Café & Restaurant, our mission is always to serve you healthy and tasteful food with a gracious service.
6486 2 0
Starbites Food & Drink, TemaMeet | Eat | Drink
3616 1 0
Palace Mall, Spintex RoadThe Best and Only Turkish German Style Doner Khebab (Turkish Shawarma) in Ghana.
3043 3 0